TALON to GT fans-GREAT GAME

GSUsTALON

Flats Noob
You guys are sports. Been nice talking smack with you. U WIN :bowrofl:- and I hope you take UGA down!:furious:

Southern fans were louder today, put us to shame. Good game though.

I almost feel bad for GS football team. Played two big 5 teams well enough to win only to lose in final minute. I hope they do well in the Sunbelt.

You are alright Talon. Anyone who flat out owned Czar who is a loud mouth bone head is ok with me.

GS fans had their trash talk backed up by their team today.

Good game Tech. Now it is time for us Eagles fans to move on the South Alabama.

I have almost no hair left, and what is left is now turning grey. I hope we don't play you guys again any time soon. :-P

Good luck the rest of the season!

I commend the Georgia Southern players and coaches on a hell of a game.

I think that Georgia Southern should win most of their remaining games. Navy and Troy are the only 2 that I think will be challenging. I will root for GS against all but Navy. I can't actively root against Navy. I may hate it sometimes, but they still write my checks on the 1st and the 15th.

Ga Southern is obviously a good team. Not saying there's any excuse for what happened in the second half today but if they didn't have some talent it wouldn't have happened. Wouldn't be surprised to see them win the sun belt in year 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back