TALON to GT fans-GREAT GAME

Only southern fans I didn't care for were the ones also wearing UGAg gear, of which there were a few around us.

The Southern fans around us were fine. They cheered for their team and were not obnoxious. Some of the younger crew that started pushing into the section in anticipation of a win to start a "whose house? Our house" chant were mildly annoying. I found them to be a better level fan base. Plus they brought some good scenery with them.

The Southern fans around us were fine. They cheered for their team and were not obnoxious. Some of the younger crew that started pushing into the section in anticipation of a win to start a "whose house? Our house" chant were mildly annoying. I found them to be a better level fan base. Plus they brought some good scenery with them.

All in all I would agree... Except for the chick behind us who showed up in the 3Q and constantly made comments about how $hitty our stadium is.
"Did you say OUR stadium is $hitty?"
"Yea your stadium is so much $hittier than Georgia's"
"Uhhhhh what school did you go to?"
"Georgia southern"
:lol:

Well we would bring the fans to Atlanta, but would GT play in Statesboro? WE could only hold about 30k.

Well, the stadium expanded to 25K with the second deck and I don't think there is room for 5K anymore on what is left of the hills on the pressbox side. Maybe Kleinlein can sell seats on top of the FOC.

Tech played in MTSU's constantly half-empty stadium, so playing in a 25K plus Paulson isn't that far-fetched. A little, but not a lot. Would have to be at least a 3 for 1 deal, tho, I think.

Back