Tarholes -13

My MBS fear is that more Tarhole fans than Tech fans will show up. That would be a very bad look. Especially if all this is for "recruits"...
There will not be more Tarhole fans there. More than the usual Tarhole fans at BDS, since they literally have nobody show up when we play them at BDS

If UNC hadn’t lost to VT and was ranked in the top 10 id be worried about it. There will be a noticeable light blue in the stands but I don’t think it will get close to out numbering tech fans. I’m leaning on the 2017 game vs Tennesse where I was expecting that to be way more than 50/50 and we turned out better than I expected.

I believe this is the first year of the annual home game at MBS, since the Notre Dame game was canceled last year as part of the 2020 season reboot. By comparison, the Tennessee game was considered a neutral site game. The main difference being that Tech season ticket holders received tickets as part of their home ticket package. For the UNC fans, this is an away game, and their availability is based on what is leftover after Tech fans have been given priority. I'm sure there are plenty of tickets available for them, but it is a little different from having one side of the field designated for each team.

My MBS fear is that more Tarhole fans than Tech fans will show up. That would be a very bad look. Especially if all this is for "recruits"...
If this board is any indication that’s a valid concern. Lots of dumbass douchebags whining that they aren’t gonna go to any more games until the coach is fired.

Damn pansies.

Class Attending College Kids from Atlanta - 27

Semi-Professional Class-Skipping Tar Holes - 17

I believe this is the first year of the annual home game at MBS, since the Notre Dame game was canceled last year as part of the 2020 season reboot. By comparison, the Tennessee game was considered a neutral site game. The main difference being that Tech season ticket holders received tickets as part of their home ticket package. For the UNC fans, this is an away game, and their availability is based on what is leftover after Tech fans have been given priority. I'm sure there are plenty of tickets available for them, but it is a little different from having one side of the field designated for each team.
The next two years against Clemson and Louisville are neutral site, I believe.

Back