Tarholes -13

And we put more yards and points on the board against Clemson than UGA did. So by your logic, we are better than UGA?
You’re really stretching if you got that conclusion out of me saying Clemson would hold Virginia to less than their current averages of 40+ points and 600ish yards

It does suck that we get a night game and it will be inside a probably half empty building.

Unless it is more money (which I don't see how it would be) I don't see the advantage of it.

I think when it was scheduled it was assumed that GT vs. UNC would be a match up between 2 competitive teams and would draw a pretty good crowd. Still, it is about telling recruits we play in the MB as much as anything else.

Huh? Why are we playing in Mercedes Benz?

We have one of the best stadiums in the country in BDS, and we only play at it like 7 times a year. We're going to sacrifice one of those times for MBS? Super lame
Little bitch confirmed.

If a linebacker from Clemson won it, how was it not Skalski? Dude made plays all night, blew up one of the first 2 plays from the last goal line stance and made the tackle on 4th down to seal the victory. I don't remember hearing that other dude's name called.

Bentley had 13 tackles 1 sack and 2.5 TFL
Skalski had 9 tackles 0 sacks and 0 TFL
Thomas had 12 tackles 0 sacks and 1 TFL

We have:
Sims
Yates
Gibbs
Mason
Smith
Griffin
and CBK as an OL coach

If we can't figure out a way to score then we'll have another Pnope thread next week.
Doesn't mean squat if we can't block for them.

Bentley had 13 tackles 1 sack and 2.5 TFL
Skalski had 9 tackles 0 sacks and 0 TFL
Thomas had 12 tackles 0 sacks and 1 TFL
Guess I just don't remember hearing his name get called much. Seemed like Skalski's plays all seemed to be at times when they needed them. Sometimes just having the most tackles isn't always the best thing.

We have got to get UNC's offense off the field this game. That had zero punts Saturday.

Anyone think that -13 sounds like they just made up a number for this game?

Doesn't mean squat if we can't block for them.

UNC looked awfully soft in the trenches against VPI. VPI OL pushed them around - the same one that gave up like 6 sacks to WVU on Saturday. Our OL should look miles better against them than against the NFL DL we just played against.

We gotta pound the rock and shorten the game. Then hope our DL can keep Howell in the pocket. He’s human in the pocket. It’s when he gets outside and gives their skill guys time to work that he becomes really scary.

Guess I just don't remember hearing his name get called much. Seemed like Skalski's plays all seemed to be at times when they needed them. Sometimes just having the most tackles isn't always the best thing.
You can’t let moronic announcers influence what really is happening on the field. It happens every game.

Stole this from the Facebook. 1985

FB_IMG_1632315534145.jpg

My MBS fear is that more Tarhole fans than Tech fans will show up. That would be a very bad look. Especially if all this is for "recruits"...

Back