Tashard Choice Gone

Tashard is not making much money here. Alot of schools could easily double his salary as position coach. He's a rising star and a great leader. Wish we gave him some of that Long money. Can't imagine Long having any comparable offers to what we offered.

I won't be mad at Choice if he leaves. Collins is a dead man walking at GT. I think CTC has a bright future in coaching and he will be better in the future if he isn't taken down with the CGC ship.

I believe that CTC and GT will cross paths again in the future and I hope he can go out and get some relevant experience from an actually good HC.

Tashard is not making much money here. Alot of schools could easily double his salary as position coach. He's a rising star and a great leader. Wish we gave him some of that Long money. Can't imagine Long having any comparable offers to what we offered.

Long is probably getting market rate for a program of our stature and his experience level. Pretty sure we could afford to bump Choice up 100 grand without taking from anyone else

Choice is gone at the end of year. The players have been informed. Why do you think all these backs are leaving and still saying “RBI till they die”?

Choice has a number of options to get a much better job. It’s the right move for him. If we’re lucky he will coach here again in the future.

Chip long will bring in some of his own guys on offense

Choice is gone at the end of year. The players have been informed. Why do you think all these backs are leaving and still saying “RBI till they die”?

Choice has a number of options to get a much better job. It’s the right move for him. If we’re lucky he will coach here again in the future.

Chip long will bring in some of his own guys on offense
Where are you getting this info from?

Choice's family is in Atlanta, I doubt he would move across the country unless its to be an OC.

Where are you getting this info from?

Choice's family is in Atlanta, I doubt he would move across the country unless its to be an OC.

Most people who have big aspirations consider location a secondary concern.

But I agree saying "players have already been told" seems unsubstantiated at this point...

If Choice leaves then we have the dumbest, dipshit AD ever. What good is a dead year of GT football?

But I guess people are right. Everyone will be gone this time next year.

Here comes GT, dead team walking.

2023 will be the biggest rebuild in football history. Bigger than the last biggest rebuild in football history we had just 3 seasons ago.

Back