Tashard Choice RB coach

Good run from 08-10 where he had 92, 64, & 64 carries. The stuck around for 3 more seasons after that. Not bad for a rb at all.
Color me ignorant but 64 carries in a season is good for a RB? That's 4 touches/game. Wow.

Color me ignorant but 64 carries in a season is good for a RB? That's 4 touches/game. Wow.

That would be typical of a 2nd string. A starter will average 13-15 touches. NFL is much more about passing this century if you don’t watch the game that much.

7 years is about 2x the average career for an NFL player; he made 3.6M in that timeframe. Not too bad.

He was also a pretty good Special teamer which helped his longevity; I know Collins talked bout the from an NFL standpoint and TC can speak to it from exprience.

Awesome hire. Looking to see if he will aid in recruiting, especially getting players from the south side of the city where he grew up.

7 years is about 2x the average career for an NFL player; he made 3.6M in that timeframe. Not too bad.

He was also a pretty good Special teamer which helped his longevity; I know Collins talked bout the from an NFL standpoint and TC can speak to it from exprience.
So that works out to $500k/year for 4 carries on 16 days/year plus some blocking and such. Not bad! Maybe I shoulda been a pro athlete.

Just called Rulezina and told her to break out her Tashard Choice jersey because he's the new GT running backs coach.

She's all in.

So that works out to $500k/year for 4 carries on 16 days/year plus some blocking and such. Not bad! Maybe I shoulda been a pro athlete.
The hours are nice, but would you have been ok with taking that kind of pay cut?

Back