Tashard Choice RB coach

Y'all better cut this stuff about moms and crap out.
download.jpg

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/geoff-collins-the-signing-class-and-more/8OZDPbTOXvuaBjg6kPNIVN/

New Georgia Tech coach Geoff Collins spoke with media Friday on a teleconference to address this week’s signings and also the hire of running backs coach Tashard Choice.

5. Collins said he has been hearing from former players he was around when he was at Tech as a graduate assistant and then tight ends coach (1999-2001) and then as director of player personnel (2006). Collins said that he went to the Falcons game last Sunday with a couple of them and has been added to several group texts that former players share.

Collins said that “there’s guys that have been coming back to the facility that haven’t been back in a long time and I’ve been able to connect with them.”

That was part of the motivation, he said, to hire former Tech star Tashard Choice as running backs coach, to connect former players with current team members “and just get the energy and the enthusiasm that surrounds Georgia Tech football with the great players that made this place so special back around our guys.”

How about ööööing no

I actually agree. We have enough slot receivers already. I'm ready for some bigger bodies like Jamious. But I do think we are going to become a grad-transfer factory.

I actually agree. We have enough slot receivers already. I'm ready for some bigger bodies like Jamious. But I do think we are going to become a grad-transfer factory.
Adam Choice is 220+ lbs.

So that works out to $500k/year for 4 carries on 16 days/year plus some blocking and such. Not bad! Maybe I shoulda been a pro athlete.

I’m guessing you came out OK, Mr. NYU freshman.

Back