TaxSlayer Roll Call

Anyone staying near the dave and buster's? Will that place be a good place to watch the NYE playoff games?

Anyone have an extra parking pass for Lot E that they are willing to sell? My son and I arrive in Jacksonville tomorrow.

2 hours from JAX! Ready to get my drink on!

Need a parking pass if anybody has an extra. We are coming down in the morning and hope to be at the stadium at 9ish. Can meet and pay wherever near the stadium/in the lot, etc. Don't want to have to drive around and look for parking when we get there.

I'm already here. went to media day/press conference/lunch at the stadium. Now if I can get the freaking hotel tv to work this will be a solid trip

GTBJW and I are an hour away. Hide your women Jacksonville.

The tailgate at River city brewing is a bust. Landing is all Kentucky right now. Go to strip clubs instrad.

The tailgate at River city brewing is a bust. Landing is all Kentucky right now. Go to strip clubs instrad.

Where are y'all at? We were looking at grabbing dinner somewhere and then hitting the clubs.

I'm at Jax Marriott with a two year old. No titties for me. Big cry.

We're not gonna go crazy tonight because we went crazy in Atlanta last night. We'all probably go crazy tomorrow after the game. We're gonna go get some food then be downtown by the river.

We're not gonna go crazy tonight because we went crazy in Atlanta last night. We'all probably go crazy tomorrow after the game. We're gonna go get some food then be downtown by the river.
Kentucky fans have by and large been a fun and nice bunch. Kind of like Clemson fans.

@southendzoneBEE texted one of us and said he wanted to hang. Will the real slim shady please stand up?

@Akinji07 Lol, it had to be a troll. I'm with my Dad this weekend, or you know I'd hit you losers up. Currently at the nicest Days Inn in this 2 mile radius of Jacksonville. I went to Trent's seafood for dinner, that place was ööööing delicious

@Akinji07 Lol, it had to be a troll. I'm with my Dad this weekend, or you know I'd hit you losers up. Currently at the nicest Days Inn in this 2 mile radius of Jacksonville. I went to Trent's seafood for dinner, that place was ööööing delicious

Alright I wanna see you at the tailgate tomorrow. Lot E.

Back