TD Roof to Indiana

Kendrious Whitehead (sp?)

Tuitt we didn't get.

Sneezy, white, Lou, gotsis, Jamea are names I'd add to the highly rated guys who landed on defense

Kendrious Whitehead (sp?)

Tuitt we didn't get.

Sneezy, white, Lou, gotsis, Jamea are names I'd add to the highly rated guys who landed on defense

Gotsis and Jemea weren't highly rated. Young and Attachou were, I think they were flips by Groh in his first class

Ryan Ayers was a 4* and was the highest rated player in our 2010 class. He was a DB.

That's an outrageously large bet. I don't take bets that small. I'd practically have to mortgage my house.
$15000 is not that big for something so sure. Anyone who makes that definitive of a claim should easily have the gambled $18400. If not I’m sure the bank can cover the entire bet with a small $12800 loan

Somebody archive this post.
Heh I will gladly eat my words because it means GT is kicking ass. It's what we all want as fans, even if we dont see eye to eye on how to get there. It could be worse. This could be the Hive where you have a bunch of bible thumpers still complaining that "Chan was a good Christian man and was wrongly fired" and the mods there not allowing any strong language like gosh darn it, dang it, or OMG. In other words, sting talk is nothing with out me.

Heh I will gladly eat my words because it means GT is kicking ass. It's what we all want as fans, even if we dont see eye to eye on how to get there. It could be worse. This could be the Hive where you have a bunch of bible thumpers still complaining that "Chan was a good Christian man and was wrongly fired" and the mods there not allowing any strong language like gosh darn it, dang it, or OMG. In other words, sting talk is nothing with out me.

If you don’t believe in Gosh, you’re gonna go to Heck.

Gotsis and Jemea weren't highly rated. Young and Attachou were, I think they were flips by Groh in his first class
You're right. Forgot gotsis was a 2*. I thought Jamea was a high 3 ( aka if he flips from gt he is a 4*)

Are you making the sting talk version of the dark Knight speech?

Hoosier daddy? Ted Roof

That was funnier in my head

Back