Tech 30, Dwags 24 -- One Stop Shop for Photos and GIFs

Look right below Errin Joe's right knee... you can see the foot and tell again that Sean Tobin has been (ILLEGALLY) de-cleated by Drew and Johnson. 3rd time and still a no-call.

:squint:

fumble3.gif

You have a gift, my friend.

Look right below Errin Joe's right knee... you can see the foot and tell again that Sean Tobin has been (ILLEGALLY) de-cleated by Drew and Johnson. 3rd time and still a no-call.

:squint:

a herculean effort by him to get the snap off and enough of a block to prevent the FG from being blocked.

“The only thing you’re going to remember for the rest of your life is that you threw a pick and lost to Tech,” Mason said, “so everything else is meaningless.”

yep

Dude needs to transfer to a better community college where he can take an existentialist philosophy course to help him deal.

It feels so good watching our line dominate like that against guys they could supposedly never hang with. All I've ever heard about 2008 was that it was the scheme that won the second half. Star ratings be damned, nobody can tell me that these guys I'm looking at are markedly less talented than the fools in red.

D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E-D

“The only thing you’re going to remember for the rest of your life is that you threw a pick and lost to Tech,” Mason said, “so everything else is meaningless.”

yep
so he's going to have a miserable rest of his life. plus, who names their kid 'hutson" anyways? even his parents hate him.

Butker's kick coming right into your living room:

[y]0hQTiY3uta0[/y]

Last edited:
Go frame by frame. 4 inches max.

Holy Moly!

Man, with the forward trajectory depleted and just a hair to the left and it might have hit the support stand and bounced up and potentially back out. These refs would have called it no good.

Stupid question: Is it legal to block a kick by jumping in front of the goal? Or is that some football equivalent of goaltending? They probably could have blocked that with a guy standing there.

Back