Tech 30, Dwags 24 -- One Stop Shop for Photos and GIFs

Stupid question: Is it legal to block a kick by jumping in front of the goal? Or is that some football equivalent of goaltending? They probably could have blocked that with a guy standing there.

Well I know you can field it and run it back. I don't see how they could have a rule against blocking it if you're allowed to field it.

Yes it is legal to stand at the goal and "goal tend."

But very few can jump high enough to get a finger on a ball going through, even one that just squeaks over the cross bar like Butker's.

The cross bar is 10' up so a person would have to jump to no less than about 10' 6" in full pads.

Butker's kick coming right into your living room:

[y]0hQTiY3uta0[/y]

I'm with Tampa.... This is like taking a selfie with your poodle in Central Park and catching John Gottis corpse in the background. How the heck did you get this???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made this my wallpaper after some minor editing :cool:
PIpL1BK.jpg

I'm with Tampa.... This is like taking a selfie with your poodle in Central Park and catching John Gottis corpse in the background. How the heck did you get this???

The miracles of Youtube. I'm merely the messenger. All credit goes to the guy who shot this and actually uploaded it for us.

The miracles of Youtube. I'm merely the messenger. All credit goes to the guy who shot this and actually uploaded it for us.

I did a little background checking on where the video was posted from, and the guy that put it up is a Georgia student who I think is involved in media somehow. He was on the field as a photographer/videographer for. He has some other videos of Athletic content. I pulled a copy of it down so if it ever does the beers, I'll be glad to repost it.

Yea, if he is a Gagger, this needs to be saved somewhere in case he takes it down.

Back