Tech -42.5 vs VMI

Buzzilla

I'm all out of bubblegum
That's a lot. Hope we get the backups in early and get them some much needed reps and rest the starters.

Other lines of interest:
BC + 16.5 vs Missouri. I like BC plus the points. Very physical team and a good running QB. Wouldn't be surprised if BC wins straight up.
Memphis + 6.5 vs FSU. FSU hasn't proven anything except that they aren't very good. Again, Memphis could win straight up.
Georgia State + 10.5 vs Vandy. Lotta points to lay for Vandy and again, GSU could win straight up.

I don't bet sports, but I still enjoy picking against the spread.

People really think GT and BC are pretty bad I guess.

it’s more about the FSU and BC lines. VMI is pretty awful. So this game shouldn’t even have a spread.
Everything has a spread these days. Good teams cover. I will say this seems like the weekest FCS we’ve played in years. Maybe since the citadel

Everything has a spread these days. Good teams cover. I will say this seems like the weekest FCS we’ve played in years. Maybe since the citadel
Portal leads to greater parity. It's kinda like a salary cap effect achieved by a reverse policy

Another pretty big week for the ACC OOC.

WVU @ Pitt
BC @ Mizzou
Ole Miss @ Wake
Maryland @ UVA

Really need to go 2-2 at worst with maybe a BC upset. Ole Miss at Wake will look like Tennessee-NCSU.

That's a lot. Hope we get the backups in early and get them some much needed reps and rest the starters.

Other lines of interest:
BC + 16.5 vs Missouri. I like BC plus the points. Very physical team and a good running QB. Wouldn't be surprised if BC wins straight up.
Memphis + 6.5 vs FSU. FSU hasn't proven anything except that they aren't very good. Again, Memphis could win straight up.
Georgia State + 10.5 vs Vandy. Lotta points to lay for Vandy and again, GSU could win straight up.

I don't bet sports, but I still enjoy picking against the spread.
BC won't win, but they should be able to cover since they run well and they can shorten the game.
F$U will cover. Either DJU will put his contacts in or they will pull him and put in anyone else and just run the ball.
Vandy will cover X2. I don't see how this line is so close. Vandy is a good team right now.

VMI is an absolutely horrible team. We will beat the spread. I would prefer we don't play any of our first stingers.

I like Buster Faulkner, but until he develops a killer instinct, there's no way we will ever totally dominate a game with a final score like that.
We had scored enough points to win last Saturday. Would have been 31 points had Birr not missed a fairly easy field goal. Our defense had no answer to their pro style QB for 75% of the game. Our inability to put constant pressure on their QB gave McCord time to pick us apart and he didn’t need much time at all to do so and our lack of a more potent running game gave the ball back to Syracuse at crucial times.

Delet

That is a lot of points but if King and co. are appropriately angry they will cover.

Back