Tech -42.5 vs VMI

If VMI is down that much, I expect a convincing first half from us with a heavy dose of Pyron starting second half. Maybe replace him with one of the two freshmen for the last series.

I stand (tall) and corrected - thanks for the info, Coit and Andrew. (Czar can still get wrecked for being douchey and useless, though.)

I still find the “at least 30 minutes after the last detected lightning in a 15 mile radius” thing to be annoyingly broad. (FSU has a really thorough page about lightning on their Emergency Management page.)

JRjr

I stand (tall) and corrected - thanks for the info, Coit and Andrew. (Czar can still get wrecked for being douchey and useless, though.)

I still find the “at least 30 minutes after the last detected lightning in a 15 mile radius” thing to be annoyingly broad. (FSU has a really thorough page about lightning on their Emergency Management page.)

JRjr
I finally figured out what your font means!

We had scored enough points to win last Saturday. Would have been 31 points had Birr not missed a fairly easy field goal. Our defense had no answer to their pro style QB for 75% of the game. Our inability to put constant pressure on their QB gave McCord time to pick us apart and he didn’t need much time at all to do so and our lack of a more potent running game gave the ball back to Syracuse at crucial times.
Well, since we didn't win, it wasn't enough. Plus, we got a huge break to get the ball back on an onside kick. And we blocked a FG of theirs. Plus, I don't think 45 yards is a fairly easy field goal, especially after watching the first OT between Arkansas and Oklahoma State.
We were lucky to only lose by 3.

Well, since we didn't win, it wasn't enough. Plus, we got a huge break to get the ball back on an onside kick. And we blocked a FG of theirs. Plus, I don't think 45 yards is a fairly easy field goal, especially after watching the first OT between Arkansas and Oklahoma State.
We were lucky to only lose by 3.
Birr was 7 of 9 for 40-49 yard FGs last year. The F$U kick was 44 yards too. Not saying it is an easy kick, but he's typically pretty good from that range.

That's a lot. Hope we get the backups in early and get them some much needed reps and rest the starters.

Other lines of interest:
BC + 16.5 vs Missouri. I like BC plus the points. Very physical team and a good running QB. Wouldn't be surprised if BC wins straight up.
Memphis + 6.5 vs FSU. FSU hasn't proven anything except that they aren't very good. Again, Memphis could win straight up.
Georgia State + 10.5 vs Vandy. Lotta points to lay for Vandy and again, GSU could win straight up.

I don't bet sports, but I still enjoy picking against the spread.
3-0 in my picks against the spread. Memphis and Georgia State won straight up. I'm moving to Vegas.

1726401816772.png

3-0 in my picks against the spread. Memphis and Georgia State won straight up. I'm moving to Vegas.

1726401816772.png
I liked your thoughts on those three dogs picks, so since you said you didn’t bet, I figured I’d bet them for ya. Thanks buzzila.

Back