Tech opens -5.5 vs Syracuse

The line has moved to -6.5, kind of surprised. Syracuse’s D looks big and fairly athletic, I think their offense keeps them on the field too much.

If we can run against these guys for more than 150 yds I like our chances.. This will open up the passing lanes. Clemson still has studs on the DL and they ate us up on Sat and played press man coverage the whole time. Syracuse is an average team but they're solid.

I've watched the ACCN Highlights on YouTube for the Syracuse versus Boston College and versus Pitt. Their Defense looks pretty stout. Maybe not as good as Clemson, but pretty stout, none the less. I hope our guys are PO'd and hungry for a win and bowl eligibility this coming Saturday!

Go Jackets!! Pulp the Orange!!

It’s not the end of the world if we don’t win, but making a bowl would really brings the momentum to this rebuild. Seniors deserve it too!

Syracuse is also playing for bowl-eligibility, but they get another decent shot hosting WF next week. Odd that we probably need a 5-3 conference record to get there, while Syracuse can go 2-6 in conference and still go to a bowl.

Back