Tech shirts designed by a Tech grad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
Sorry for the self-promotion for a second, but I started winsipedia.com a few years ago with some friends, and now we've launched a shop with t-shirts I designed.

Before anyone asks, we don't have gold shirts b/c the providers didn't have anything close enough to Tech Gold, and I shared these with the athletic dept. at Tech and they're cool with it from a legal standpoint since we've avoided all trademark issues.

Please check it out, share, and use coupon code STINGTALK for 20% off your first order. The map shirts come with and without the stats on the back.

https://shop.winsipedia.com/collections/georgia
(sorry about sharing a page on the shop with uga)

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
What does that “21 cons” say? Trying to find out if it still applies in the CPJ era?

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Sorry for the self-promotion for a second, but I started winsipedia.com a few years ago with some friends, and now we've launched a shop with t-shirts I designed.

Before anyone asks, we don't have gold shirts b/c the providers didn't have anything close enough to Tech Gold, and I shared these with the athletic dept. at Tech and they're cool with it from a legal standpoint since we've avoided all trademark issues.

Please check it out, share, and use coupon code STINGTALK for 20% off your first order. The map shirts come with and without the stats on the back.

Those look clean and pretty cool.

AmpuTECHture

Drain Lake Powell
They could’ve at least credited South Carolina with a Heisman winner, no?
I think they have a conference championship too, but USCjr sucks and their fans too, but still better than uga

southendzoneBEE

Gailey-Like

Wow that is a very impressive website that i've used extensively during this football season and past football seasons. Did not know a GT guy was in on it. Very cool!

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
Wow that is a very impressive website that i've used extensively during this football season and past football seasons. Did not know a GT guy was in on it. Very cool!
Agreed. I've used winsipedia a ton of times for a few years. Much better than the old cfbdata warehouse for some things.

There are only three schools in the ACC we have a losing record against now:

FSU 10-1-14
VPI 7-9
Pitt (!) 5-8

The design of your shirts is awesome but I don't wear anything with a back graphic anymore.
Make a long-sleeved design with those stats on the front and I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.