Tech shirts designed by a Tech grad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
Sorry for the self-promotion for a second, but I started winsipedia.com a few years ago with some friends, and now we've launched a shop with t-shirts I designed.

Before anyone asks, we don't have gold shirts b/c the providers didn't have anything close enough to Tech Gold, and I shared these with the athletic dept. at Tech and they're cool with it from a legal standpoint since we've avoided all trademark issues.

Please check it out, share, and use coupon code STINGTALK for 20% off your first order. The map shirts come with and without the stats on the back.

https://shop.winsipedia.com/collections/georgia
(sorry about sharing a page on the shop with uga)

Stats_georgia-tech_map_navy_01-bothsides_345x345.jpg
Stats_georgia-tech_map_navy_06-detail_031dfab8-a91b-4bd7-ba3f-55da9a76e3fb_345x345.jpg
Stats_georgia-tech_map_white_01-bothsides_345x345.jpg
Stats_georgia-tech_tech_navy_01-bothsides_345x345.jpg
Stats_georgia-tech_tech_white_01-bothsides_345x345.jpg

What does that “21 cons” say? Trying to find out if it still applies in the CPJ era?

Sorry for the self-promotion for a second, but I started winsipedia.com a few years ago with some friends, and now we've launched a shop with t-shirts I designed.

Before anyone asks, we don't have gold shirts b/c the providers didn't have anything close enough to Tech Gold, and I shared these with the athletic dept. at Tech and they're cool with it from a legal standpoint since we've avoided all trademark issues.

Please check it out, share, and use coupon code STINGTALK for 20% off your first order. The map shirts come with and without the stats on the back.

Stats_georgia-tech_map_navy_06-detail_031dfab8-a91b-4bd7-ba3f-55da9a76e3fb_345x345.jpg
Those look clean and pretty cool.

Wow that is a very impressive website that i've used extensively during this football season and past football seasons. Did not know a GT guy was in on it. Very cool!

Wow that is a very impressive website that i've used extensively during this football season and past football seasons. Did not know a GT guy was in on it. Very cool!

Agreed. I've used winsipedia a ton of times for a few years. Much better than the old cfbdata warehouse for some things.

There are only three schools in the ACC we have a losing record against now:

FSU 10-1-14
VPI 7-9
Pitt (!) 5-8

The design of your shirts is awesome but I don't wear anything with a back graphic anymore.
Make a long-sleeved design with those stats on the front and I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back