Tech Spring Game set this Sat; Rollcall

ylojk8

Helluva Engineer
hey, lets all try and attend the annual Tech Spring Game. This is a cut and paste of the email i received from the GTAA. let's show up and show our support for Tech.

i'll bee there. rollcall for who else will?

2003 Spring Game
Saturday, April 12th at 11:00am

Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field

Gate 9 (Techwood) and Gate 1 (North Avenue) will be open at 10:00am for
fans to enter the stadium. Handicapped seating will be only available
on the west side of the stadium.

Concessions will be provided on both sides of the stadium. The
bookstore will be set up inside the East Side of the stadium.

Admission is FREE

Players will be available after the spring game for autographs.

See you at the game.

GTAA Marketing Department.

This is going to be awesome. Can't wait. Hope to see everyone there. Know I'll see ylojk8.

Many will have there first chance to see the 2003 Yellow Jacket Football team.

This won't be a finished product that will be here come Fall, but think everyone will be excited about what they'll see. Have some guys coming back from injuries making impacts. Have some RS F who are really making waves. You'll see how we've grown and matured. You'll see a brand new offense that will remind a lot of you of running attack when Bobby Ross was here with pro sets. They'll drop back and get the qb on the corner. I've never seen anyone run a goal line offense like they've installed. Fun to watch. The D is bigger. We've got almost an entirely new defensive backfield that will line up and hit.

Think this is worth everyone that can to come watch. Hope to see you all there.

GO JACKETS!

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
This is going to be awesome. Can't wait. Hope to see everyone there. Know I'll see ylojk8.

Many will have there first chance to see the 2003 Yellow Jacket Football team.

This won't be a finished product that will be here come Fall, but think everyone will be excited about what they'll see. Have some guys coming back from injuries making impacts. Have some RS F who are really making waves. You'll see how we've grown and matured. You'll see a brand new offense that will remind a lot of you of running attack when Bobby Ross was here with pro sets. They'll drop back and get the qb on the corner. I've never seen anyone run a goal line offense like they've installed. Fun to watch. The D is bigger. We've got almost an entirely new defensive backfield that will line up and hit.

Think this is worth everyone that can to come watch. Hope to see you all there.

GO JACKETS!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I will be there. Will try to go to practice today too.....

I will be there!! I am very excited about everything. 1st the team and how we look on both sides of the ball. 2nd the stadium. I hope we can fill it with TECH fans. 3rd the book store. I need a new shirt and hat for football season. Lastly the Varsity. The plaque level in my veins is a little low. The Varsity should take care of that problem.
I hope to be able to meet some of you there.

Price Memorial Gold

I will do my best and definitely plan to be there. I will come with proper clothing: remember times of almost freezing at past "Spring Games", or as I prefer: "T-Day Game". (Sorry, I grew up with the "A-Day Game" at Auburn).

Should be me, my wife, my three children, my son-in-law, my 9 grandchildren. Everybody but Roxie, my 7 yr. old German Shepherd. Hey!! We all absolutely love and at times fight for the Yellow Jackets!!!! Roxie wears her Tech collar every day.

4 Musts: Varsity, Book Store, Game, Greeting the players for the best gol darn higher education institution there has ever been or will be: Georgia Tech (THE TECH, all others are step- children).

OK with all you guys there I'll expect PLENTY of post game observation, comment and insight for all of us out of towners!!

grin.gif

I will definitely be there... Am trying to rally some student attendance. Hope to meet some fellow Stingtalkers.

Go Jackets!!

that's great GTJacket02!
hopefully you'll get some folks along with you.
maybe the frats should rally and come to see the game. it's right down their alley .. literally. bring the rushees in!

drinking.gif
I'll bee there!
drinking.gif

Rumor has it that J-lo will also bee in attendance.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
rumor also has it that elvis will bee in the building.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm not sure he's back from Maui yet. There are signs of it, but until he appears in person just never know.
tongue.gif

I'M IN ALSO GUYS UNLESS THE TROOPS NEEDS ME TO WORK THIS WEEKEND ON A LAST SECOND NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
I plan to be there also.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Alright! That's great. Hope you'll be able to make this.

I'll ask the tough question: Who is Beeware going to pull for? Since both teams are coached by Chan Gailey, I am curious.

Originally posted by GTechsta:
I'll ask the tough question: Who is Beeware going to pull for? Since both teams are coached by Chan Gailey, I am curious.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL, he'll be rooting for the side coached by friedgen although he is also partial to the one caoched by BOB.

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:
rumor also has it that elvis will bee in the building.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm not sure he's back from Maui yet. There are signs of it, but until he appears in person just never know.
tongue.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">He's back. I've seen the pictures. =]

Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
He's back. I've seen the pictures. =]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">bah! we'll believe it when *we* see it

Where do most of the Stingtalkers and Hivers sit, in the East or West stands? Do most of you identify your self in any way to indicate the name you use on Stingtalk or the Hive?

I am thinking of wearing a name tag with "AHSOISEE" written on it. If it is not too hot, I generally wear a western style hat (Mountain Hat) that I wore frequently while living in the mountains.

I would like to meet some of the folks on Stingtalk and The Hive, but, of course, would not know how to identify any poster. Any suggestions appreciated.

smile.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Where do most of the Stingtalkers and Hivers sit, in the East or West stands? Do most of you identify your self in any way to indicate the name you use on Stingtalk or the Hive?

I am thinking of wearing a name tag with "AHSOISEE" written on it. If it is not too hot, I generally wear a western style hat (Mountain Hat) that I wore frequently while living in the mountains.

I would like to meet some of the folks on Stingtalk and The Hive, but, of course, would not know how to identify any poster. Any suggestions appreciated.

smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Looks like really good weather for Sat on early prediction. Starting to clear on Friday. Mostly sunny on Sat. Really nice in PM. High 70.

I'm not sure where I'll sit, but knowing me I'll move around at breaks.

The name tage is a good idea. I'm just an out going type. I've met numerous people just by asking everyone I meet. "Do you post on any of the boards," after I've struck up a conversation. "What's your handle?" Stuff like that.

I'll wear my gold "Georgia Tech" ball cap that has buzz on the front. ylojk8 often wears one like it. We're not related though.
wink.gif
We're from different parts of the world.

If someone wants to come up with a place to meet that would be cool. Maybe before it starts or at halftime. That's if they do a full game. Haven't heard what the format is.

I'm up for suggestions.

Thanks for bringing this up Ahso.

Back