Originally posted by ga_tech_fan11:
Damn......leave for cancun tomorrow....everyone have a good time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">JB,

Be sure to drop me a line once you find out where
your seats are this coming season. David and I
will be picking new seats this season but we'll be
tailgating at the same spot.

crackerjacket@gojackets.com

Ahso, Wish I could be there Sat. just to meet you but can't make it. One week later and I could have. Anyway will meet you this fall.

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
Ahso, Wish I could be there Sat. just to meet you but can't make it. One week later and I could have. Anyway will meet you this fall.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm happy to hear you'll be able to come east this fall for some GT Football!

Look forward to meeting you as well as others.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
He's back. I've seen the pictures. =]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">bah! we'll believe it when *we* see it</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I don't know - my wife said she saw him while we were in Maui but I never did. He must have the escapability of the mongooses (or is it mongeese
confused.gif
) that rule the island.

GTT, Ahso, et al(is that correct) will be at the BYU game, and then home to Atlanta to see the brave and the bold. Several times.

OldFoggy, I doubt I will make the BYU game, but could possibly make the Auburn game.

smile.gif

Guys, I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys, and ladies, also the younger guys and ladies that will carry on once we old guys are gone. Love everyone who cheers for the brave and the bold.

I'll bee there. I think I'm going to sit on the East Stands, lower-level (season tix: East, UL). Since the game is before noon, I hope the sun is in you west standers eyes' for once.
wink.gif

Oh yeah, and the weather report is looking good: High 60's and sunny.

T Day! I'm there, dude. With SWMBO.

Everyone here seems to want Bilbo to be the starting QB for GT in 2003.

Question: What are ye going to do if the White team QB'd by AJ Suggs beats the Gold team QB'd by Bilbo?

lightningzap.gif
lightningzap.gif

Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
OK with all you guys there I'll expect PLENTY of post game observation, comment and insight for all of us out of towners!!

grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hey I'm making the trip...who's holding you???
Florida Jackets are gonna Represent!!

GOOD ? FHs. I want the best QB available, if DB can't make it then maybe we should go with a true Fresh. and just make the best of it like we did with little Joe.

Back