Tech v clemson gametime?

3:30 would be best, but I’ll take noon over 8pm game anyday. Noon makes it a doable day trip… no need to book the Clemson SC Motel 6 for $350 a night
Oh boy, lots to unpack here. So $350/night? Does that include... uhhh.... entertainment? Does that include somebody taking care of the bodies in the trunk?
Yeah I was hoping for 330.
All that and you want a $20 discount?

Sons' first GT game since @Duke in 2017, jesus time flies. At least now they'll be old enough to remember when dad passes out in the bushes and one of you fine gentlemen takes them to watch the game.
My GT grad son was able to get to his first game since 2017 as well for the Nawth Krakalacky game. He’ll be back for the dwags too.

Yo where do y’all get tickets? Does the athletic association have any? Thinking of taking the trip

Oh boy, lots to unpack here. So $350/night? Does that include... uhhh.... entertainment? Does that include somebody taking care of the bodies in the trunk?

All that and you want a $20 discount?
$350 a night includes services

12pm kickoff is ööööing terrible. It’s basically a go to Clemson, go to game and come home deal. Why do we get prime time spots when we suck and this öööö when we start winning again?
The reason we got the noon game is because it's the ABC noon game. That's the ACC premier national TV spot. I'm good with a nooner at Clemson after they got a big emotional win against ND. Maybe we can catch them sleeping because they will be the best defense we've faced.

Back