Tech's 4 losses are to teams with combined 24-9 record.

By my logic, a team that struggled against Holy Cross, Army, UConn, and NIU sucks.
OK so then GT sucks I guess since they lost to 6-3 BC. Yikes. Good grief, did you ever play football? I guess not. It’s very hard to be 9 games into a season and have a 5 game winning streak, be 6-3 and “terrible “ as you put it. They aren’t playing FCS teams every week. They have beaten 3 ACC games during the 5 game winning streak.

OK so then GT sucks I guess since they lost to 6-3 BC. Yikes. Good grief, did you ever play football? I guess not. It’s very hard to be 9 games into a season and have a 5 game winning streak, be 6-3 and “terrible “ as you put it. They aren’t playing FCS teams every week. They have beaten 3 ACC games during the 5 game winning streak.
Yes, GT absolutely sucked against BC. I think you can literally ask anyone and they will say without a doubt that we, without a shadow of a doubt, we absolutely sucked that game.

That record is gonna get even better. BG, BC and Ole Miss won. Louisville up big.

Louisville 8-1
Ole Miss 8-1
Bowling Green 6-4
Boston College 6-3

Combined 28-9.
1699138417514.png

This team is still coming together. Lville and BC were games we didn't play 4 quarters. BG was a game we overlooked. We aren't going to take down a top quartile SEC team like OM this year.

The UVA game gave us a chance to not overlook a team and play for 4 quarters. Clemson on the road will be much tougher.

We still have a shot at winning the ACC Championship. Wild.

We still have a shot at winning the ACC Championship. Wild.
l'ville would have to lose to uva AND miami.. not looking likely

edit: actually there may be a 3 way tie scenario still in play if they lose to miami but its too hard to figure that out

Back