Tennessee Message Board Meltdown

I'D LOVE TO POST THIS ON THERE...

"Somewhere, Lane Kiffin is trying not to smile. But he did."

All I've read so far is that the loss was the refs fault. And that the hit on the wide receiver was clean.

Both teams looked like the game was life and death.

If only...

This is from a big Vol fan. The refs were not very good, but through the miracle of instant review, they did manage to get virtually every call right. There were tons of penalties in this game.

Tennessee missed a PAT that ended up costing them badly as they were leading NC with 35 seconds in the game. I did think that the helmet to helmet call against Tennessee at the end of the game was unnecessary, but it was within the realm of reason to call it.

Tyler Bray played an awesome game but threw a pick in OT that allowed NC to simply kick a FG and win. I felt bad for him as he played an incredible game. Tennessee placed the burden of winning largely upon his young shoulders. He was in tears at the end of the game. That's what I like to see...a competitive nature.

It was a tough loss, but Tennessee will grow a lot from the trials of this season.

There's no crying in football. Maybe in the lockerroom but not on the field. Plus the kid didn't show any class by not shaking the opposing teams hand. Baby needs to grow up.

There's no crying in football. Maybe in the lockerroom but not on the field. Plus the kid didn't show any class by not shaking the opposing teams hand. Baby needs to grow up.

The way he acted after his touchdowns really made me dislike him.

In the offseason the coaches need to teach him how to not be a little bitch.

The kids young right now and hopefully he will mature. his punk coach should teach him game edicate. I'm telling you now, all the cheating that vincent did is going to haunt derek.

I don't think I spelled edicate right and thanks for not jumping on my drunk ass.

That is a cool avatar though.

Back