Tennessee Message Board Meltdown

There's no crying in football. Maybe in the lockerroom but not on the field. Plus the kid didn't show any class by not shaking the opposing teams hand. Baby needs to grow up.

Pure BS. Lots of great players have cried on the field at all levels. You are right that he should have shook the other teams hand (hopefully his coach will say something to him).

There's no crying in football. Maybe in the lockerroom but not on the field. Plus the kid didn't show any class by not shaking the opposing teams hand. Baby needs to grow up.
Agree. I much prefer the demeanor or someone like Matt Ryan. Rarely gets too high when things go well or too low when things go bad. That's what leaders do.

The way he acted after his touchdowns really made me dislike him.

In the offseason the coaches need to teach him how to not be a little bitch.

You're right. He should shake the opposing teams hand after scoring a TD...or perhaps genuflect to the opposing bench.

Puhlease! I've seen much more ridiculous "celebrations" after TDs than his "loco" hand movements.

[y]4EHVwhP48AU[/y]

Stupid stupid stupid kid. Especially that random retarted salute sign at the end.

The refs missed a late hit call right after that helmet to helmet call. Other than that they did an outstanding job. I hate UT and that cocky little bitch qb that they have...

Speaking of QBs...Did anyone hear that ESPN is making a Tebow Documentary?

Funny to hear Tennessee fans griping about having too many men on the field. It seems like it was just yesterday against LSU...

Holy crap, I switched this game off after UNC turned it over on downs. WTF happened?

Holy crap, I switched this game off after UNC turned it over on downs. WTF happened?

UT ran three running plays and punted (touchback)

UNC threw a ~35 yard pass in which UT DB got a PF for leading with helmet. That put the ball around the UT 35.

UNC ran a couple more plays and got near FG position.

Ran a final running play for ~8 yards and had a cluster**** getting ready for the spike.

Spiked the ball with eleventy billion men on the field, but with one second left.

Game "ended" but refs reviewed and let them kick FG with 1 second left.

OT1 - both teams score

OT2 - UT goes first, throws a pick. UNC kicks FG from about the 10 to win.

Back