"Tepid Signing Day"

Oh no....some effete milksop over at the AJC says you have a "Tepid Signing Day"....Oh Dear!......oh Dear!

This next comment is not directed at the OP, but to the people here in general.......

I haven't seen this much crying since Richard Simmons cancelled his last weight loss CD.

Can we take away this dweeb's thread starting privileges?

Why do you have to bring this up? Those wounds are deep...

You could always make this your avatar.

giphy.gif

If you obsess over recruiting rankings or give a öööö what Bradley has to say, Tech ain't the school you need to be rooting for. I ain't thrilled and I wish we could've done more, but it is what it is. Last year's class was good and some of those guys got experience last year.

"Tepid" is lukewarm; not exceptional but not bad either. I'm not sure why people are reacting so much. Most of the posters today have been more negative than the AJC.

"Tepid" is lukewarm; not exceptional but not bad either. I'm not sure why people are reacting so much. Most of the posters today have been more negative than the AJC.

Revelation 3:16:

Because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

Eh, whatever. We had a stellar start to this class and it fizzled out at the end - pretty much mirroring our season trajectory. The failures this last week will certainly resonate for the next 2-3 years and it sucks. But we still have talent on the team and definitely have the ability to win the Coastal so here's to seeing if we can do that.

2015 will go down as *one of* the largest momentum killers of this program's history. You put another 9+ win season together and close a few of the NSD guys and we've got the ball rolling downhill with it being tough to stop. As it stands, we're now back to where we were in 2011 with zero momentum. All the things we had going for us over the summer (pre season ranking, OB win, positive press, staff continuity, recruiting momentum) are dried up. Starting from scratch, get to work boys.

It's a good, not a great, class. It could have been a great class. But it's pretty solid. I hate we couldn't bring in Finley and Campbell. I don't know what happened at the end with Jordan Johnson, especially after the flap at the stadium, then getting back in with him and getting by all indications a good official visit. I'll take Woods, Adams, Jay Jones, Mills, Bridges, Cole, Gantt and go to war with these guys.

Back