"Tepid Signing Day"

This was a fair article. I believe our recruiting should be in the 30 to 50 range nationally. Seeing Rivals and Scout have us at 70 and 65 requires us to be honest about the talent level coming in to the program. It does not mean these kids can't be successful, but it does mean their development as football players must be significant. It's a steep climb.

Did you even watch their videos?

I saw one of the guys actually make a block on the OL in his highlight reel. So things are looking up!

I saw one of the guys actually make a block on the OL in his highlight reel. So things are looking up!

I saw a highlight reel of a DE commit, he was so good the teams he was playing against just didn't even want to block him, let him roam free in the backfield in every highlight. This is awesome news!!

should we change the title of this thread to be "Tevin signing day"?

Is Joe Hamilton still somehow in the recruiting process, or in the AA at all?

Is Eddie Lee Ivery still involved with GTAA at all?

I mentioned this to you in a another video, beause you desperately needed it but....

"Oh dear....so you're not capable of evaluating players based on technique, running back vision, balance, relative speed, and other factors EVEN THOUGH it's a highlight reel?

Give it a try and if you still can't do it. I'll give you some pointers."

If you want, you can time QBs and RBs when they break off long runs. It give you a good idea of their "football speed".....EVEN IF they were playing the Atlanta Blind Academy.

Back