Thacker and Tillman reassigned to off field roles

Well if you read this VT head coach fired them.

1701996838061.png

Maybe Key told them they were gone after the bowl game and they wanted to stay on through the bowl.

KQ is the only Twitter handle to ever block me.
I have to ask: Did you pretty much leave him no choice or is he thin-skinned?

KQ has earned a lot of justifiable criticism but he has also endured a lot of uncalled for comments. I wouldn’t have raised this issue in this thread but the blocking comment made this as good a time as any.

Agree with Thacker.

Tillman, idk. Depends on who is the replacement.

I hope BK has a plan in mind for solid hires.

I have to ask: Did you pretty much leave him no choice or is he thin-skinned?

KQ has earned a lot of justifiable criticism but he has also endured a lot of uncalled for comments. I wouldn’t have raised this issue in this thread but the blocking comment made this as good a time as any.
Thin skinned. I called him out, not in Stingtalk style, over some CPJ criticism. Can't even remember what it was, but he blocked me.

Sounds like they weren't outright fired for the moment because their contracts are up at the end of January?

Sounds like they weren't outright fired for the moment because their contracts are up at the end of January?
We have to pay them thru Jan either way incl their Bowl Game bonus so no reason to delay.

But a week before our bowl game is a head scratcher unless there is an advance notice clause in their contract that forced our hand.

KQ has promised that before the month he will share PJ's nickname for Clown. So there's that.

I hope CBK told Thacker and Tillman before they went out recruiting that they would have new roles (before they have no roles), and it says a lot about them that - if they had been told what was coming - that they still went out on the recruiting trail for GT.

If they were out on the road and hadn't been told and found out some other way, not a good look.

Back