Thankful for a win.....thoroughly disgusted otherwise.

although I hope Gailey pulls his head out of the sand to run the no huddle, quick tempo, spread 'em out offense.... there is one huge drawback to that. You lose ball control and time of possession, so your defense will see the field a lot more. No doubt this is why Gailey hasn't run it too often because we're too thin on defense to keep our guys out there too long.

also, if we try to get in a shoot out with NCST, it could get ugly. But right now, ANYTHING is better than the 3downs and out offense we saw Saturday night.

By the way Stateline, check your personal messages.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
although I hope Gailey pulls his head out of the sand to run the no huddle, quick tempo, spread 'em out offense.... there is one huge drawback to that. You lose ball control and time of possession, so your defense will see the field a lot more. No doubt this is why Gailey hasn't run it too often because we're too thin on defense to keep our guys out there too long.

also, if we try to get in a shoot out with NCST, it could get ugly. But right now, ANYTHING is better than the 3downs and out offense we saw Saturday night.

By the way Stateline, check your personal messages.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BoR .. i agree that no huddle hurry up might do that to our defense ..

however, we are really a team with no offense right now. we go 3 n out on offense like nobody's business. so the defense is seeing the field as soon as it makes a stop anyways.

we need to find a spark on our offense .. anything.

Back