The difference between Clown and CBK

So I wonder if we tear down goalposts he will be waiting for us after we beat the gaggers at home this year.

Love all the football bitches giving a 7 year bball coach a free pass….I like Key but he’s a no danger hire….low ceiling imo

why is he low ceiling?
Because everyone in the basketball forum has grown weary of his troll posts so he thought he’d try his hand in the football forum. You noticed, I’m sure, that he still managed to bring up basketball in the football forum.

If his mom knew how often he troll posts, she’d smack him upside the head but she’s too busy to notice what with all the StinGTalkers coming and going and what not.

I have yet to hear another coach say a single positive thing about Collins. I haven’t heard Gailey, Saban, OLeary, Mullins, or any other coach that Collins name drops incessantly ever say his name a single time.
Again, from wiki... take it FWIW:
" After a year at Alabama as the Director of Player Personnel, Collins was terminated and reunited with O'Leary at UCF as linebackers coach and recruiting coordinator from 2008 through 2009. "

We honor thee, coach.
Brent Key! Exalted Jacket.
The golden age comes.

The more I learn about CBK, the more I like him. “Toughness.” Great watchword. It focuses on the process, not the outcome. It can power your victory, it can sustain you through defeat. Toughness is both an individual and a team characteristic. Others recognize it. Opponents respect it, and can even be unnerved by it.

But the absolute clincher was describing the toughness of his single mom. Been there, coach. I cannot wait to cheer on your team.

The more I learn about CBK, the more I like him. “Toughness.” Great watchword. It focuses on the process, not the outcome. It can power your victory, it can sustain you through defeat. Toughness is both an individual and a team characteristic. Others recognize it. Opponents respect it, and can even be unnerved by it.

But the absolute clincher was describing the toughness of his single mom. Been there, coach. I cannot wait to cheer on your team.

Toughness
Elite
They’re both just words til you start winning
Just win baby

why is he low ceiling?

Do you actually care what that chick thinks? He’s soft af. He’s going to find something to whine about and try to say “I told you so”. As @johncu pointed out she was ööööting on Pastner and the 2021 season while at the same time trying to hype up Collins. When I was lurking the last couple years it was one of the things that stood out most.

Back