the GT/UCF Post-Game Thread

1664065624843.gif

The one thing that was somewhat encouraging today is I felt our players were as good as UCF's we just did some reallly dumb stuff. I also thought there was effort today. If we could some day straighten out the unbelievable amount of mistakes, we could play with the ACC mid tier teams.

We're not winning another game under Collins.

The one thing that was somewhat encouraging today is I felt our players were as good as UCF's we just did some reallly dumb stuff. I also thought there was effort today. If we could some day straighten out the unbelievable amount of mistakes, we could play with the ACC mid tier teams.
Equal talent but one team is dumber than the other implies something here... can't pinpoint it exactly...

Edit: coaching duh

This one hurt more than all the others. The cruelest thing they could have done was to give me hope. I wish they hadn't done that.

Narduzzi is going to go all out on Clown next week before he never sees him again. Going to be brutal.

This is what I’ve been thinking… He’s going to be trying to bury him, hope our key players show up with the same fight they had today and we get some breaks to go our way… But I’m worried with Charlie out the first half it could be ugly

It hurts watching teams like FAU, who have been playing football for all of about five minutes, just line up for 40 yard field goals with confidence, or drop back to punt and the only thing you're wondering is how far he's gonna kick it.

Equal talent but one team is dumber than the other implies something here... can't pinpoint it exactly...

Edit: coaching duh
If our talent is on par with UCF then that is another problem, they are not that good. They’ll do pretty good in their conference but they would be sub-par in a P-5 conference, even the ACC. CGC keeps telling us the problems will be corrected and they keep popping up the next week. Well this is year 4 … hey coach, is this the week the problems get fixed? Good grief……..

genius move to make it so that his buyout only drops after the coach hiring carousel ends. i do not want this man to get an extra few million just to öööö off but we’re gonna lose out on any good coach hires in the process. time and time again this school truly displays a masterclass on designing an elite contract.

If we could some day straighten out the unbelievable amount of mistakes, we could play with the ACC mid tier teams.
That takes coaching.
And that is 404 at Georgia Tech.
File not found.

Back