the GT/UCF Post-Game Thread

genius move to make it so that his buyout only drops after the coach hiring carousel ends. i do not want this man to get an extra few million just to öööö off but we’re gonna lose out on any good coach hires in the process. time and time again this school truly displays a masterclass on designing an elite contract.
Holy öööö! Where have you been?

genius move to make it so that his buyout only drops after the coach hiring carousel ends. i do not want this man to get an extra few million just to öööö off but we’re gonna lose out on any good coach hires in the process. time and time again this school truly displays a masterclass on designing an elite contract.

I want CGC’s agent as AD.

We must practice how to get punts blocked. That's the only explanation for it being this consistent.

Idiotic move by TStan.

We must practice how to get punts blocked. That's the only explanation for it being this consistent.

Now, that does happen. Usually in preseason. When you have the practice to see how the players react when things go haywire. Saw PJ do that one day - it was a practice of sudden change events, interceptions, fumble returns ,blocked kicks, just so that everybody knows what to do when it happens.
But you're only supposed to do that once.
Besides, it doesn't look like we need practice. It's happening so much in games they don't need to waste practice time on it.

He’s not getting into the schematics of the blocked punt just like the others. To put it another way, he has no idea what he’s doing

That’s one of the things I loved about CPJ’s post game pressers. He would start with “I’ll have to check the tape, but…” then tell you exactly what OL missed a key block on exactly which defender during a key play back early in the game.

He is just going through the motions. He is game planning how to maximize his payout. He doesn't love anyone or anything but G*** C***.

Back