The Ink Is Dry

It would be funnier if you put on all 7 jerseys and 12 to 16 GT hats at the same time

joey-clothes.gif

I will burn my 12-16 GT hats and 7 jerseys if Brent Key is hired. It’s a loser move for mediocrity. My login here can be for anyone who wants it.
I banged the hell out of ur mom. Incredible lay really.
I will also be underwhelmed if Key is hired. Thank the lord for your mom.

I will burn my 12-16 GT hats and 7 jerseys if Brent Key is hired. It’s a loser move for mediocrity. My login here can be for anyone who wants it.
If you burn a single hat, you’re dead to me. I will take your login and erase you from history. Nobody will say hey remember that guy Krazie. Your name will be forever banned from even being mentioned on stingtalk. I’ll make sure when someone posts the word Krazie it will go öööööö.

If you burn a single hat, you’re dead to me. I will take your login and erase you from history. Nobody will say hey remember that guy Krazie. Your name will be forever banned from even being mentioned on stingtalk. I’ll make sure when someone posts the word Krazie it will go öööööö.
Ok. I actually believe you. Most of these guys are goobers.

Then win mother ööööer. And quit posting on this god damn message board. You stupid son of a bitch. Either you kill the bulldog or we kill you. Fight like hell, get Derrick Morgan back and ööööin kill the inbred pieces of öööö. I swear to god I will find you if you money down my football team. I will murder you at an elite level. It will be the the greatest life transition in college football history I swear to Dodd.
This man öööös.

Back