The Official Final CFP Rankings Thread

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ctions-schedule-2014-college-football-playoff

Final bowl projections from somebody at sbnation. Ohio State in, us to the Orange against Mich St, Georgia to the Belk against NCST.

Other ACC matchups:

Louisville vs Mizzou (Citrus)
Clemson vs Oklahoma (Russel)
Miami vs UF (Independence)
VT vs Cincy (Military)
Duke vs Penn St (Pinstripe)
BC vs AZST (Sun)
Pitt vs UCF (Bitcoin)
UNC vs Iowa (Quick Lane)

Notre Dame? vs Tennessee (Music City)

If Georgie plays close, my family will be going (brother's a UGA fan). I'll definitely show up in Tech gear

Georgia is going to have to come out flat as the road they drove in on to lose to NCST. I'm not sure I'd want to be there at all.

I will honestly be surprised if tOSU jumps TCU/Baylor (but I also think it's ludicrous that TCU is above Baylor).

This committee is a complete joke.

I will honestly be surprised if tOSU jumps TCU/Baylor (but I also think it's ludicrous that TCU is above Baylor).

That's the spirit. At this point in time I'm still nervous that FSU will get left out and sent to the Orange Bowl. That would be a catalyst for epic bigcry.

I don't think TCU will go above Baylor. I get that they've been ranked above Baylor, but the previous rankings didn't actually mean anything. When it comes down to choosing the four who will actually go, I don't see how the committee could ignore the head-to-head given the identical rankings.

I'm hopeful they put OSU in as an F-U to the Big XII's "cochamps".

Regardless, the butthurt geyser is going to blow today. its going to be epic, and ESPN is already priming it for maximum anger. I want to hear Briles and Patterson lose their minds just for pure humor value.

That's the spirit. At this point in time I'm still nervous that FSU will get left out and sent to the Orange Bowl. That would be a catalyst for epic bigcry.

Nervous or hoping? We all know you live for the big cries.

I am so ready. I haven't cried since there were 18 seconds left against Georgia.

alright, this show is 1:30 long. When do they actually show the top 25?

Back