THE OFFICIAL Firing, House Cleaning, Night of Long Knives, Celebration, Disappointment Thread.

Screenshot_20211128-151340.png
Seems legit.

I also hope that Collins is forced to get rid of the extra stuff like ATL charts and money down. He needs to come up with a two deep chart and stop worrying about the fee fees of a bunch of college players who grew up in two deep charts, not some
stupid participation trophy system.
The only time there should ever be a "money down" is when you are winning a ballgame and are 10-0

Nice pic.

But could that playing surface look any öööötier?
It is as bad as it has ever looked. Shaw Industries should pay to have it removed and we should go back to natural grass. If we start now, we will have a beautiful green field by late spring. Our field is an embarrassment. Shaw Industries should be embarrassed for making such a crappy product.

You're a clowb for thinking your picking nits is a valid argument You are just butthurt.
What am I butthurt over? He stated he sat in a certain seat, when apparently now, that is not the case. Why would I be butthurt? The only butthurt I see is about three posters who are finally having to admit they were WRONG on what I, and a lot of others, were saying all year. And why is this any concern of yours.

It is as bad as it has ever looked. Shaw Industries should pay to have it removed and we should go back to natural grass. If we start now, we will have a beautiful green field by late spring. Our field is an embarrassment. Shaw Industries should be embarrassed for making such a crappy product.

Did Shaw make our field? Jeez. Good thing for them nobody watches us...

Back