THE OFFICIAL Firing, House Cleaning, Night of Long Knives, Celebration, Disappointment Thread.

Article says that’s it. Tracker’s dumbass retained after leading one of the worse defenses in college football.
no-michael-scott.gif

Article says that’s it. Tracker’s dumbass retained after leading one of the worse defenses in college football.
Maybe that means they believe the defensive deficiencies were really all about poor secondary coaching?

Some here seem to be under the mistaken impression that this is to appease the fan base. It’s not. It’s about trying to produce a winning team. The people making these decisions are absolutely positive they know more about what needs to be done the the fans and to that end don’t give a $&@! what the fans think. Burton and Pop were obvious. The secondary was atrocious. Difficult to evaluate the front 6 when you can hit a wide open receiver on 3rd and 8. I thought Thacker did a good job with the LBs but allowing the secondary to go downhill while he was DC is on him too. If he doesn’t get fired outright, maybe he’ll stay as LB coach and pick up STeams. If that happens, either we’ll hire a new DC or Collins will do it himself. On offense, we got better but pretty standard for a very young team getting another year of experience. Nothing too good or bad. Lots of injuries and not enough depth yet. Really don’t know what’s going to happen on that side but Ok with whatever they decide. You can count on the fact Colins isn’t going anywhere for at least another year. If so, he would have been first to go and the new HC would have a say in which assistants got booted.

It’s believed that Collins will not make any more changes to his staff, at least at present. That includes defensive coordinator Andrew Thacker, whose unit ranks 117th in FBS in total defense.

Are you ööööing kidding me? How on earth can he justify keeping Thacker??? Is this Bizzaro world?

The clown show won't be ending anytime soon, I see

Back