THE OFFICIAL Firing, House Cleaning, Night of Long Knives, Celebration, Disappointment Thread.

Thacker is probably being moved down to a position coach, perhaps Collins is going to take over as our DC/Head Coach like Manny Diaz does at Miami. Maybe we will finally get to see the Minister of Mayhem in action and really see what our highly touted defensive guru is all about. t.i.c

It might make a little sense if in fact CGC is thinking about taking on the D himself.
There’s a mom joke in here but I am too dumbfounded over the news Thacker wasn’t ööööcanned to think of one.

Guessing Thack has a a hand in recruiting the d lineman and linebackers in this class IDK Only reason I can imagine
This is literally the only thing that would make any sense. If we're betting on recruiting and he is important to to that.

Thacker is probably being moved down to a position coach, perhaps Collins is going to take over as our DC/Head Coach like Manny Diaz does at Miami. Maybe we will finally get to see the Minister of Mayhem in action and really see what our highly touted defensive guru is all about. t.i.c
I hope not. Not bringing in any outside influence on defense would give me little hope.

I don't want to read through this entire thread, so sorry if this is a repeat. I heard that Thacker is being demoted to LB coach, and that among those under consideration for DC is the LB coach at Georgia, who is apparently very good and is considered the next in line for DC there, if their current one leaves.

Boy if they keep Thacker (DC), the next season will begin with nuclear meltdown heat on the defense for Thacker and Collins.

Back