The OFFICIAL GT-NC State Game Thread

I think ABC is prohibited from showing CPJ when he's angry. It's too disturbing for possible children viewers.

So what's the over/under on yards for the first offensive play of the half?

Not a bad first half, that one NC State drive sort of killed our timing but we will come back out in the second half like we did the 1st Quarter.

This game, yes. But other games we were at about 65% passing.

The difference is we haven't HAD to pass much yet this year. I, too, am still scared about when we're forced to pass - long yardage or down late. We're very effective when we're just using the pass as another weapon.

That holding sucked. He grabbed his leg when he was already on the ground, but Orwin didn't need to grab the guy; Roddy was already gone.

Our defense still stinks .....

I don't know if I can be pissed at our defense giving up points at the end of a half where they gave up absolutely nothing outside of a single drive. In that drive they were on the field for 10 minutes, didnt give up any points, and our offense responded by going 3 and out. While the way they scored is frustrating I can't be pissed that they did.

I don't know if I can be pissed at our defense giving up points at the end of a half where they gave up absolutely nothing outside of a single drive. In that drive they were on the field for 10 minutes, didnt give up any points, and our offense responded by going 3 and out. While the way they scored is frustrating I can't be pissed that they did.

No, but we tried 2 passes inside our own 20 and missed badly, then put the D back on the field with a short field for NC State and they promptly drove for the score. TW is playing very poorly IMO so far.

No, but we tried 2 passes inside our own 20 and missed badly, then put the D back on the field with a short field for NC State and they promptly drove for the score. TW is playing very poorly IMO so far.

Well, that was kind of my point, that given the situation the defense wasn't as bad as one may think.

Tevin is having a hard time hitting the broad side of a barn today. Worst game he's had this year passing the ball; hope he turns it around in the second half. Offensive line isn't impressing me as much as they did last week either, we should be dominating the line of scrimmage today; but we're not. The team is hopefully getting some motivation here at half-time.

Yes, our D got lucky and only gave up one TD. We were extremely lucky they didn't score on the drive before and have given them a ton of time of possession which keeps the ball away from our offense. Our bend but don't break defense has allowed us to win so far this year, but it needs to change before we play VPI and Clemson.

Well I expect some more passing in the 2nd half if NCST continue to play their safeties 8-10 yds from the LOS

Back