The OFFICIAL GT-NC State Game Thread

Everyone who wanted more passing is getting their wish. But we're 2-9. Thankfully NCSt left 10 points on the field. Our defense is not stopping them and I'm sick as hell of all the 3rd and long and 4th and long that get converted.

21 isn't going to win this game, and not sure 28 would either. This defense is very capable of giving up 28 points in a half. We need at least 35 and a couple Paul Johnson Death March(tm) drives. Let's go offense and get the touchdown on the opening possession and stick the dagger into the heart.

It seems as though Tevin is trying to get ranges like an artillery crew. He'll get the right range....probably with a minute left.

NCST is selling out to the run big time and we cannot capitalize on the wide open pass opportunities. This is the öööö that will get our ass beat, oh as I type this TW just overthrew a wide open AB

Pitiful passing so far. Washington hasn't really looked comfortable today. The line is actually pass blocking halfway decent.

Tevin has missed multiple open guys so far. He needs to hit those like he has in the last 4 games.

When we can't hit wide open receivers, we look a lot like last year's team.

I really am starting to think something is going on....I can make those passes...come on!!

Back