The OFFICIAL GT-NC State Game Thread

They have all momentum now, getting our ass kicked now.
And I'm done keeping it inside, Drummond SUCKS, get Nealy on the field now

no more excuses - he's simply missing wide open people...he's looked pretty crappy today - he's not running well, he's not throwing like a scholarship D-I QB, he's looking like the 2010 version.

And now the D is imploding...if Tevin hits ANY of those WIDE OPEN guys, we're up big - but alas, he couldn't make the WIDE OPEN throw and now it's still a ball game.

You people are complaining about defense? Seriously? If our offense could execute worth a damn, this wouldn't even be a game right now. Our offense is sucking way more than our defense right now. Let's not forget our offense is playing against 2nd stringers right now.

Here weeeee go!

Sorry kids, I don't think we're going to win this game.

Boy do we look like last year. Totally shut down since first quarter, have not done anything on O, D or special teams since then.

Who still thinks we're gonna blow them out? NOT gonna happen

We're gonna be VERY VERY VERY lucky to win this game.

good thing some of you guys weren't in charge of WWII

"First Hawaii, now the Philippines, no way we are going to win this war..."

Hopefully the team doesn't curl up into a ball and mewl

no more excuses - he's simply missing wide open people...he's looked pretty crappy today - he's not running well, he's not throwing like a scholarship D-I QB, he's looking like the 2010 version.

And now the D is imploding...if Tevin hits ANY of those WIDE OPEN guys, we're up big - but alas, he couldn't make the WIDE OPEN throw and now it's still a ball game.

Agreed...he looks like he is trying to keep the spread down....I know he isn't, but he should have handed to Sims prior to that awful pass....he is playing piss poor, either cause he is or he is on purpose. this is sad.

You people are complaining about defense? Seriously? If our offense could execute worth a damn, this wouldn't even be a game right now. Our offense is sucking way more than our defense right now. Let's not forget our offense is playing against 2nd stringers right now.

I think we are shifting the complaining rather effectively.:biggthumpup:

Back