The OFFICIAL GT-NC State Game Thread

Agree to disagree. If he hadn't turned it inside and killed all of his momentum, I think he could have run straight into the CB and still gotten the 1st.

Doesn't really matter now though.

He waited too long to cut upfield and because he waited so long he had to almost completely stop. If he cuts earlier he keeps some momentum.

But yeah, just glad we got the TD.

I blinked what happened? Damn this Woodford Reserve is tasting GREAT.

Come on KO guy, whoever the hell you are, put it in the zone again!

Why? because so much of their defense was reported out for this game. We shouldn't be struggling offensively with the number of guys they have out. Is Days really worst than a Washington who can't hit receivers today?

I don't care if TOB and Tenuta was on the line. This is the highest level of CFB. They came to win not too model their Adidas unis for ABC. And as for the offense, Brady and Manning have had bad days, too. Everybody on this board wanted to see how this handle adversity. I'd say they bounced back nicely

I don't care if TOB and Tenuta. This is the highest level of CFB. They came to win not too model their Adidas unis for ABC. And as for the offense, Brady and Manning have had bad days, too. Everybody on this board wanted to see how this handle adversity. I'd say they bounced back nicely

I like you.

I ööööing hate when there's a few bad plays and OUR fans are saying OUR players/coaches suck. öööö that noise.

On our next possession it still would be nice to hit some passes.

I was like 30 sec behind to re-watch the TD, hit the 'live' button and completely missed the pick-6. Way to go, Isaiah!

Back