The OFFICIAL GT-NC State Game Thread

I'm officially tired of the guy living in his tent commercial. I liked it the first time, somewhere around the 10th time it got old.

Great coverage!

I've gotta quit getting behind on the dvr. I read about before I saw it. Hate when that happens.

I don't care if TOB and Tenuta. This is the highest level of CFB. They came to win not too model their Adidas unis for ABC. And as for the offense, Brady and Manning have had bad days, too. Everybody on this board wanted to see how this handle adversity. I'd say they bounced back nicely

+1

I think James Washington will still be running after the game is over.

Why are we horrid at run defense. I like how you can get unique looks in the 3-4 and confuse the quarterback, but I feel like our run defense suffers in it.

Any word on Sneezy??
I'm worried that he'll be out for a long time

Why are we horrid at run defense. I like how you can get unique looks in the 3-4 and confuse the quarterback, but I feel like our run defense suffers in it.

While I agree there was some questionable run defense earlier, I think they're happy to give up the run at this point in the game so as not to have a long pass completed against them.

And that said, turnover on downs :)

Back