The OFFICIAL GT-NC State Game Thread

For being so negative, I seems I should have stopped posting ten minutes ago.:rolleyes:

For being so negative, I seems I should have stopped posting ten minutes ago.:rolleyes:

Being negative is a crutch.

There's a Tech grad that I work with that before EVERY game makes comments like "If we're lucky enough to win...", "we're going to get killed", "Our [insert unit] is garbage." That way if he's right, he can revel in the fact that he called it, and if he's wrong, well hey, who cares, we won.

It's pretty lame IMO

Edit: Lol, I said "insert unit"

lots of things to work on. played mediocre, left a lot of points on the board (for both teams), did not block particularly well, looked undermanned on D, and our QB played horsesh*t for most the game. with all that, i'll gladly take a 17 point win on the road any day of the week.

What the!!!!!! Fumble Days. Why didn't we just take a knee?

Being negative is a crutch.

There's a Tech grad that I work with that before EVERY game makes comments like "If we're lucky enough to win...", "we're going to get killed", "Our [insert unit] is garbage." That way if he's right, he can revel in the fact that he called it, and if he's wrong, well hey, who cares, we won.

It's pretty lame IMO

Well, I really thought given the situation ncsu was in we were going to murder them. This game really was a fail on all counts. I just got pissed seeing us doing stuff we shouldn't have been doing.

Back