The OFFICIAL GT-NC State Game Thread

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
Ugh, the announcer said "mute point" :rolleyes:

Deke

Least satisfying win since Gardner Webb?

Still, it's a win!

awbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Glad we won, but am disappointed on how we gave up points at the end.

cantSpellConvictWithoutVT

Helluva Engineer
we have left way too many points on the field the last couple weeks, and have been weak on the DL. CPJ needs to be light a fire under these guys and we need to have a bootcamp-like week of practice.

oh, and Jamea is a certified badass.

StingThing

Damn Good Rat
This team makes me laugh. Our collective team personality is "ADD". It makes for entertaining football.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Least satisfying win since Gardner Webb?

Still, it's a win!
SC State was worse.

NC State was embarrassed the week before and their backs were against the wall. We got em down but they are not the patsy that SC State is.

We have yet to play a 60 minute game so far. First 3 weeks we didn't have to. Last week we played well at first then lost focus and we did it again this year. CPJ has to make this point before it's too late against a quality opponent.

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
I thought everyone wanted to see how this team handled adversity?!? I don't care what injuries NCST had, we made plays at a time in the game when State was totally in control

225Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Hey look at it in this perspective: this could have very easily have been our WTF loss for the season! But through good leadership and good coaching we cranked it back up and won the game. Look at it as a positive that we played very poorly and still put up 45 points!

Deke

Well the talking heads sure don't seem to be down on us. Making comments about how the score doesn't show how dominant we were, running and passing, yada yada yada. No doubt we're moving up some spots this week.

MadTownJacket

Dodd-Like
Well the talking heads sure don't seem to be down on us. Making comments about how the score doesn't show how dominant we were, running and passing, yada yada yada. No doubt we're moving up some spots this week.
I agree. The game was not as close as the score indicated.

Good Buzz

Varsity Lurker
Two plays = potentially 14 point difference, but that happens all the time.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Why didn't Tech take a knee. I just lost $2000 fake dollars !!!! Are you kidding me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look on the bright side: If you were UGAgrad86, that would be your life's savings.

Edit: That's strange, when someone else quoted you they amended it to say "real dollars". I guess my joke doesn't work then.

GiveEmHellJackets

Dodd-Like
Tevin, you suck
Great...we suck again
Logan Walls is a ööööing joke
Al Groh sucks
Stop giving Peeples the ball. He falls if they breath on him
put Days in...Washington has seen better days
get Tevin out of there...jesus
Synjin Days ööööing sucks. He should never hold onto the football ever. He is a ööööing öööö hole ööööing piece of öööö.
What a bunch of bitches. Some people should never post during a game.