The tears of the SEC West

If I have time tomorrow, I'm gonna post the defensive stats for the SEC West teams in their bowl games. Bama, auburn, miss, miss st, and LSU got raped via ground attacks - on the order of ~350 rypg I'm pretty sure. A&M gave up a lot too. Arkansas playing a miserable Texas team is the only one who held an opponent under 30 I believe.

You guys really don't get it. Those were 5 quality losses for SECW teams this bowl season.

If I have time tomorrow, I'm gonna post the defensive stats for the SEC West teams in their bowl games. Bama, auburn, miss, miss st, and LSU got raped via ground attacks - on the order of ~350 rypg I'm pretty sure. A&M gave up a lot too. Arkansas playing a miserable Texas team is the only one who held an opponent under 30 I believe.

Please do. Pretty sure several records were set over the past two days.

Tebow even ran them down on the SEC Network. The SEC is not dominant.

For the second consecutive year, no. They want to be crowned despite any credentials other than tucking their sister.

I wonder when Saban comes out trying to get a rule implemented against runs longer than 20 yards.

What part of this do you simpletons not get? The SECW teams were were down from playing a SEC schedule. I wouldn't read into the outcomes of football games since they won the championship a few years ago. Plus, if they had two teams in the playoffs they'd be more motivate. Obvi

I just don't think there's going to be anyway I'll be satisfied with the amount of crow ESPN eats (which appears to be very little thus far).

Back