Three stripe life

FULLIMAGE_1390469.jpg

Anyone not expecting more blue was out of their mind.

I was expecting it. Was hoping to be wrong though. We'll see what trickles through over the next few weeks, but right now it looks like Adidas is going to give us a lot of Georgia Southern and Pitt gear. Bigcry.

I was expecting it. Was hoping to be wrong though. We'll see what trickles through over the next few weeks, but right now it looks like Adidas is going to give us a lot of Georgia Southern and Pitt gear. Bigcry.

Those look like the standard adidas line that they make for their other schools. As far as I know, black and grey aren’t Texas A&M colors either.
texas-a-and-m-aggies-adidas-2016-ncaa-player-snapback-cap-heather-gray-maroon-20837742-1473-500x500_0.jpg

And grey isn’t an NC State color
thumb.aspx

We are never going to get a line of Tech gear that is only white and gold.

Those look like the standard adidas line that they make for their other schools. As far as I know, black and grey aren’t Texas A&M colors either.

We are never going to get a line of Tech gear that is only white and gold.

I'm not looking for a line of Tech gear that is *only* white and gold. Only that it be *primarily* white and gold. Not opposed to variations. Only for GT does it seem to come at the expense of our actual colors.

I'm not looking for a line of Tech gear that is *only* white and gold. Only that it be *primarily* white and gold. Not opposed to variations. Only for GT does it seem to come at the expense of our actual colors.

I think we will get those. It looks like adidas is right now putting out our stuff on the standard line offerings. The game day stuff will probably come closer to the season. For right now, I’m just glad they are putting stuff out.

Truth

Maybe it's a B&W photo. Reminds me of this:

2c8c122e8b67452a0d18b184214a044c--vintage-beauty-marylin-monroe.jpg
For some reason that doesn’t remind me of a hat at all. As a matter of fact when I see that big T on her chest I don’t think “Tech”.

For some reason that doesn’t remind me of a hat at all. As a matter of fact when I see that big T on her chest I don’t think “Tech”.

I'm also reminded of doing titrations in chemistry lab.

Honestly, they probaby had trouble ramping up quality gold yarn (yarn coloration can be a b***h and a half to do right), so we're starting with blue, gray, etc and gold will come as they get the thread stocks up to snuff.

Back