Three stripe life

Honestly, they probaby had trouble ramping up quality gold yarn (yarn coloration can be a b***h and a half to do right), so we're starting with blue, gray, etc and gold will come as they get the thread stocks up to snuff.

Especially since they know whatever gold they put out is gonna be sold out immediately. Make the fans' anticipation last a little while longer. Its a good marketing move.

I'd rather wear blue than gold

I like gold if done right. I love the gold UA shirt I have.

I bought the white adidas polo, but I don’t like the white polos. They get too dirty on Gameday dealing with tailgating and a toddler that is in everything and makes a mess. Blue is actually best for me.

bne.jpg

You get a flat brim, and you get a flat brim, and you get a flat brim!

I like gold if done right. I love the gold UA shirt I have.

I bought the white adidas polo, but I don’t like the white polos. They get too dirty on Gameday dealing with tailgating and a toddler that is in everything and makes a mess. Blue is actually best for me.

I'm gonna start wearing hazmat suits for our tailgates. I dont know how many shirts I ruined. Everything ends up on the shirt and shoes. Bbq sauce, boubon, beer, bodily fluids, you name it.

I'm gonna start wearing hazmat suits for our tailgates. I dont know how many shirts I ruined. Everything ends up on the shirt and shoes. Bbq sauce, boubon, beer, bodily fluids, you name it.

That's what makes those dogs so dirty. Gross, dude.

I feel like less of a fan if I don't wear gold or white gear. Just a personal thing. If I wanted to look like a Pitt or Notre Dame fan I would be more okay with blue. But I won't judge anyone who doesn't feel the same way. No sir I won't do that.

Last edited:
I feel like less of a fan if I don't wear gold or white gear. Just a personal thing. If I wanted to look like a Pitt or Notre Dame fan I would be more okay with blue. But I won't judge anyone who doesn't feel the same way. No sir I won't do that.

tenor.gif

Todd Stansbury: Good evening. In less than an hour, our institute will join others from around the world in wearing Adidas Athletic merchandise on the field of competition. And we will be launching the some marketing campaign to announce the change from Russell to Adidas, but don’t look for much. Or women’s clothing. Or children’s. It will be another marketing announcement in the history of mankind. Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. The kind of merchandise Adidas will produce is the kind for men.
We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore over mediocre clothing.
We will be united in our common interests and fighting over shades of gold when all you wear is blue.
Perhaps its fate that today is the 1st of July, and you will once again be fighting, not for our freedom from Russell, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation under late summer sun at Noon kickoffs.
We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. To have one water bottle with a special logo we can refill at special taps with Atlanta municipal water. The water that bites back™️.
And should we launch Adidas today, the 1st of July will no longer be known as an just another day, but as the day when the Georgia Tech declared in one voice:

“Russell Clothing will go quietly into the night!
Russell Clothing will vanish without a fight!
Russell Clothing is not going to live on!
We are going to survive!"
Today, we celebrate our Independence Day from Russell Athletics!
Where’s the tylenol?

So do I selfishly use the water bottle for myself and allow the other three using my season tix to die of thirst?

So do I selfishly use the water bottle for myself and allow the other three using my season tix to die of thirst?
"please secure yours own max before securing de max of dose around jew"- S Q Liquor

Back