Thursday Bowls

I'm so unbelievably tired of seeing Jennifer Garner.

Also, the Birmingbowl? Who the hell are these dumbasses?

JRjr

Ya almost as bad as saying your team is in the taxslayer bowl. Much better than Gator Bowl...

Ya almost as bad as saying your team is in the taxslayer bowl. Much better than Gator Bowl...

Wha? It's the Birmingham Bowl, not the Birming Bowl.

USF really screwed themselves turning a sack into a face mask.

JRjr

usf has blown both feet off and now attempting to shoot off hands

I love how the ESPN score box went final before the play and was right lolol

Would have been funny if USF trying to run that fumble had bitten them.

JRjr

Ah, clearly this is going to overtime, where USF will lose. One more for the underdogs.

no!
underdog wins!

4be2c1dc-8daa-452c-8d73-a28e61210303.jpg

Last edited:
established possession, then fumbled. if SCAR falls on it, they have a first down. IOW, USF tried to commit seppuku, but mercifully failed.

Would have been funny if USF trying to run that fumble had bitten them.

JRjr

I don't think it would've mattered - you get one possession in overtime, so as soon as you lose possession, I think the game is over. Although I could be wrong.

What is the record for fumbling the ball away inside the 1 yard line in a bowl game?

nobody uses records anymore
it used to be CDs but those are also now passe
nowadays you "stream" stuff -- which comes from a cloud, and it's basically as if you had a phonograph right on your hand-phone

but as far as the music, perhaps Blue Oyster Cult's "Dont Fear the Reaper"?

I don't think it would've mattered - you get one possession in overtime, so as soon as you lose possession, I think the game is over. Although I could be wrong.
we were awfully concerned about DJ White touching a knee in 2014 COFH...

nobody uses records anymore
it used to be CDs but those are also now passe
nowadays you "stream" stuff -- which comes from a cloud, and it's basically as if you had a phonograph right on your hand-phone

but as far as the music, perhaps Blue Oyster Cult's "Dont Fear the Reaper"?

I'm envisioning something very steampunk like. Leather band mounted miniature phonograph on your wrist.

Back