Thursday night game.

Pitt defends 3rd & long like our D defends 3rd & long.

The field goal line is the 23? How bad is BC’s kicker?

JRjr

I don't know how we lost to BC. Tech is the most Jekyll and Hyde team I think I've ever seen. Can beat good teams or lose to mediocre teams on any given Saturday.

BC may win this game but they aren't looking very good.

There have to be fewer than 20K fans at Pitt. Abysmal fan support.

I don't know how we lost to BC. Tech is the most Jekyll and Hyde team I think I've ever seen. Can beat good teams or lose to mediocre teams on any given Saturday.

tbf, they having an abysmal year

Didn't BC have nearly 600 yds of offense against our putrid defense? I think that is how we lost to BC. If we allow Syracuse to run the ball at will against us we will not be going to a bowl again this season either.

BC played their best game of the year against us. I think that is the game where they had a one handed int for a pick six. And a couple of circus catches on offense. We still could have won if we had played better.

Didn't BC have nearly 600 yds of offense against our putrid defense? I think that is how we lost to BC. If we allow Syracuse to run the ball at will against us we will not be going to a bowl again this season either.
I wasn’t sure Castellanos was allowed to be tackled at BDS. They sure tackled the öööö out of him last night barring a few scrambles in the 4th

I wasn’t sure Castellanos was allowed to be tackled at BDS. They sure tackled the öööö out of him last night barring a few scrambles in the 4th

Pitt brought 5 vs Castellanos & made sure he didn't break contain, unlike what we did. By the time he got outside in the 4th, it didn't much matter.

Back