Ticket to THE game question

Uga sis is going with hot friends what do I do?

• Wear GT shirt under a jacket zipped up and unzip at the end if we win (possibly hookup)

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Go full on red and sparkly body paint and blend in to get laid but cry on the inside for GT to win

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Wear full head to toe GT gear, definitely not get laid and be a proud bro (hookup with asian maybe)

Votes: 55 70.5%
  • Not go and hope to meet them later for an all night party session (hookup possible)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other. Please list below.

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
I'll vote after I see the evidence.

Take it to pound town. Any fellow Tech fan would forgive. Not much shot at us winning, so maybe you can get a consolation win for Tech nation.

No. öööö that. We're winning this game. And Highriser plows his entire section of uga bitches. And the rest of us have extra demeaning sex with corndog's mom.

Question.. Pole coming..

I have another sis, well three that attended uga, but one of them is going and has an extra ticket. See the pole for options.

cabbott.jpg

One of the friends, her name is Claire.
Listen I’ll go with you if your sister is also Hot. I’m an excellent wing man.

I’ve always worn all my usual GT stuff and I’ve been with my drop dead gorgeous wife (uga) for 12 years. No pics. Don’t be a puss.

As long as you aren’t wearing a Linux or IBM t-shirt with a sweat stained GT hat and some Air Monarchs with dress socks, you should be fine. If you don’t look and smell like ass, then wearing Tech stuff should be a positive over there. It indicates that you are (a) not a relative of theirs and therefore a more desirable hookup and (b) in the top 5% of intelligence in a 10 mile radius and therefore a more desirable hookup.

Nb4 have you read “The Game?”

Wear head to toe GT gear if you’re a GT fan; don’t disgrace yourself. Get laid anyway.

Hook up with one or more at the the end of the day and show them your big stinger!

After further thought, you're probably not losing your virginity on that night anyways.

Back