Ticket to THE game question

Uga sis is going with hot friends what do I do?

• Wear GT shirt under a jacket zipped up and unzip at the end if we win (possibly hookup)

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Go full on red and sparkly body paint and blend in to get laid but cry on the inside for GT to win

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Wear full head to toe GT gear, definitely not get laid and be a proud bro (hookup with asian maybe)

Votes: 55 70.5%
  • Not go and hope to meet them later for an all night party session (hookup possible)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other. Please list below.

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
As long as you aren’t wearing a Linux or IBM t-shirt with a sweat stained GT hat and some Air Monarchs with dress socks, you should be fine. If you don’t look and smell like ass, then wearing Tech stuff should be a positive over there. It indicates that you are (a) not a relative of theirs and therefore a more desirable hookup and (b) in the top 5% of intelligence in a 10 mile radius and therefore a more desirable hookup.

Nb4 have you read “The Game?”
Wouldn't a relative of theirs be a more desirable hookup for them?

OP is a bitch. Wear GT stuff, caveman the UgA broads. Grab one you like and take to the bathroom.
Edit: didn’t vote because big cry wasn’t an option

OP is a bitch. Wear GT stuff, caveman the UgA broads. Grab one you like and take to the bathroom.
Edit: didn’t vote because big cry wasn’t an option

worry more about us scoring touchdowns than touching a mutt chick down there

Pretty sure GT gear at Sanford Stadium counts as peacocking. Have you read The Game?

erik-von-markovik10.jpg

Yesm. I am just trying to brush up on my ebonics in case Stacy Abrams finds a way to become gubner.
Fully prepared to wear your racism on your sleeve but unable to decide if you should wear your football team on your sleeve? Interesting priorities there, bud.

Friendly reminder that Abrams is a Yale Law grad and Brian Kemp got a "degree" at the Cesspool. Maybe red and black does suit you.

Last edited:
Fully prepared to wear your racism on your sleeve but unable to decide if you should wear your football team on your sleeve? Interesting priorities there, bud.

Friendly reminder that Abrams is a Yale Law grad and Brian Kemp got a "degree" at the Cesspool. Maybe red and black does suit you.
Did she minor in election fraud?

Yale degrees are worthless now as far as I’m concerned.

No racism here, bud. So your saying a Yale degree over rides being a sore loser? Much better.

Last edited:
Stirring the political pot and it's not even Thanksgiving dinner yet!
Did she minor in election fraud?
If you really somehow think Kemp did an admirable (and not incompetent, or worse, malicious) job at Secretary of State, we are beyond the ability to have a conversation about this. Georgia elections are a national embarrassment.
Yale degrees are worthless now as far as I’m concerned.
I take it you didn't hold this opinion when obvious genius GWB held office.
No racism here, bud. So your saying a Yale degree over rides being a sore loser? Much better.
"No racism," says man who just said he needed to "brush up on his ebonics" in case Abrams becomes "gubner." Sounds about right.

Stirring the political pot and it's not even Thanksgiving dinner yet!

If you really somehow think Kemp did an admirable (and not incompetent, or worse, malicious) job at Secretary of State, we are beyond the ability to have a conversation about this. Georgia elections are a national embarrassment.

I take it you didn't hold this opinion when obvious genius GWB held office.

"No racism," says man who just said he needed to "brush up on his ebonics" in case Abrams becomes "gubner." Sounds about right.

There is another forum for this. But unless a Georgia candidate for governor runs on a platform stating he intends to favor the University of Georgia at the expense of Georgia Tech and higher education in general where they get their degree doesn't factor into my political choices. I really doubt it does yours as well.

There is another forum for this. But unless a Georgia candidate for governor runs on a platform stating he intends to favor the University of Georgia at the expense of Georgia Tech and higher education in general where they get their degree doesn't factor into my political choices. I really doubt it does yours as well.
Of course it doesn't. I was mostly pointing out alma maters to show that implying Abrams speaks in "ebonics" is asinine. Kemp's alma mater does make a man I already have immense distaste for that much easier to hate. I may be displeased with his victory, but in light of it, here's to making a dwag hand us the Governor's Cup every year for the duration of his governorship.

Back