Tiggers vs Jackets

Here's the ööööing problem. PJ has a QB that can't run the TO but can pass in a two minute drill all day long. Why the öööö are you trying to force feed what this kid can't run? It's been the same öööö song and dance since game one. Four wide two minute drill rest of game.

That will guarantee 51-10.

I've not been too high on Vad's passing this year but he is on tonight. Our only chance is if we try to utilize that. I don't want to see TO unless we get them on their heels passing. Not enough time, for one.

Here's the ööööing problem. PJ has a QB that can't run the TO but can pass in a two minute drill all day long. Why the öööö are you trying to force feed what this kid can't run? It's been the same öööö song and dance since game one. Four wide two minute drill rest of game.

Hard to play run-n-shoot when we have <3 wide receivers on the team. :frown:

This all day! You have absolutely nothing to lose. Vad has actually looked pretty öööö good in our two minute offense all year. If nothing else, change it up!

This one is effectively over. We need to put in JT and see if he can get the offense in gear.

Since we don't, and it is time to admit it, practice the passing game like any decent college team would, we might as well from time to time try to take advantage of JT's speed.

And I am NO way down on VL (he is playing like he is coached). I hope after the season we can hang onto him. And Butker as well.

I can't believe we're still in this game. Sitting here in the stadium I feel like we're down 42-7. But score on the opening possession and it's a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we'll get some stout Roof adjustments after the half and shut them down. Hopefully two quarters is enough time for our offense to drunkenly stumble down the field a couple times to capitalize on it.

We cannot pass block. Our best O player is a 5'6" walk-on. We keep trying to run the option with Clempsun sold out to stop it. Just painful to watch.

Absolutely agree

Trying to run the TO with a ööööty o-line and a QB who can't make the reads and is afraid of contact is a recipe for disaster.

Just can't stand it that I have been right about your hero P*** J****** can you?

You haven't been right about anything. You are a ballless wonder who only tells people "I told you so" Because thats all you got. Show me one time you've ever put yourself out there with a knowledgeable statement? One time.... You haven't. You bitch like the little girl you are. Go change your tampon ööögot.

Back