Tiggers vs Jackets

Why is this startling. Have you people been freaking blind for the last three years. I dont know about you personally but how in the hell can people have not noticed this before. We have significant issues with this program.

Agreed. Every time we play a real team, this is so obvious its embarrassing. They throw us around like rag dolls.

Why is this startling. Have you people been freaking blind for the last three years. I dont know about you personally but how in the hell can people have not noticed this before. We have significant issues with this program.

It's been a problem longer than 3 years, much longer.

Exactly. This started in 2010 (if not 2008), not at 7:30 tonight. And it won't be fixed in a week---or even two years.

It's been a problem longer than 3 years, much longer.

No. 2009 prior we were much more physically competitve. The gap now is much bigger. Did we have bad games 2009 prior, sure but the reality is we were much more physically close.

It's been ugly as sin, but we still put up 24 points through three quarters. If not for the secondary, then maybe...

Need to force like 3 turnovers to get back in it

I hate to be bearer of bad news; but we have over 300 yards of offense and 24 points the third quarter of this game.

Back